Thursday, July 2, 2009

breakdown!!!!!!!!!!

A few days ago somthing very strange happend. The car broke down in the middle of the road. Not only did it stop working, smoke came out the hood and out all of the air vents. My mom turned the car off and jumped out the car. Then i jumped out very slowy i don't know why i just felt the need to go slow. The funniest thing was, out of all the other days i had my cell phone this just had to happen the day i didn't have my cell phone with me. It took one hour for us to get out the street and go home. I am just glad it wasn't a big crash!

2 comments:

MOMSWEB said...

You felt the need to go slow because you ARE slow! LOLOLOLOL
I like your music! Mama's jammin!!

QueenBee said...

I would have come to get you but QueenBee don't be doing no pushing. I would have even help direct traffic. Glad you did get out the car though...you are becoming a man.