WOW i just found something that is very special to me. A hornets throwback shirt!!!
This thing has to be over 15 years old and i got one!!! Here are some pictures of the front and back.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Phew what a rush!!! I had a good time on our family vacation. For those who don't know where we went, we were in Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta is the the home of the famous turner field. That is were the braves play and we went to see one of their games. Before that we went to the famous Georgia Aquarium. BEFORE THAT we went to the coca cola plant that was one of the best museums i have been to. Last but definitely not least we went to Six Flags. just because it was raining we had to wait for a hour or two, but other than that we had a great time!
Posted by javan`s world of thoughts!! at 6:06 AM
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Next month i am going to get a new mp3 player. Here are some of the features.
- Watch movies, listen to music and even take pictures or video recordings — all on a large 2.4" screen
- Revolutionary MP3 video player with built-in digital camera lets you watch hours of videos or listen to thousands of songs
- Built-in speaker and memory card slot
- 4GB flash memory stores up to 2300 songs, 20 hours of video or 5000 photos
- MicroSD Memory card slot
- Digital Video Recording - Records up to 70 Hours of Video
- 7 different video modes, including Sepia, Black/White, Solaris and more
- 2.4" Color display - allows you watch videos, movies, browse E-Books or other text documents
- 2MP built-in digital camera with zoom
- Sepia, Black/White, Binaries and more camera effects
- Versatile playback - supports MP3, WMA, AVI, MP4, Jpeg, BMP, and more
- Voice recorder - Built-in microphone allows you to record quick notes, lectures and playback through the built-in speaker or headphones
- Supports Multiple Languages - Choose your language from a wide variety including English, Spanish, French, Korean, Japanese, German and many more
- Rechargeable battery
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Posted by javan`s world of thoughts!! at 6:57 PM
We are going on a family vacation!!! We will be going to Atlanta,Georgia!! Not only will we be going to Six Flags, We will go to the Atlanta Braves game, the Georgia Aquarium, the Coca Cola plant, and then Six Flags. My favorite part about this trip is going to Six Flags.This is going to be one of the best times of my life. I am going to ride every ride i see.Thanks for visiting my blog, come back soon!!
Posted by javan`s world of thoughts!! at 5:04 AM